Online presence is so important today, especially with so many of us working from home. Attorney Geoffry Smith of Javerbaum & Wurgaft in Voorhees, New Jersey needed a new Head Shot for his company. The goal was for a “modern contemporary look” photo session on a white backdrop but still having a formal business style. My Studio in Marlton, New Jersey offers several backdrop choices to fit your needs. Recognizing the fact that most people have never “modeled”, I will guide you through the professional poses. Several different angles of your face are photographed. Selected images will be retouched for blemishes and stray hairs for that “polished look”.
Recommended Photo Tips are the following for Men:
- Make sure tie is fitted close to the neck, if wearing a suit.
- If necessary, to avoid a 5 o’clock shadow, please shave closer to
appointment time. (May need if you have a dark beard, not always
necessary depending on beard type.)
- Due to winter’s dry air apply a light moisturizer if needed for dry
skin. (Not always necessary, only for very dry skin.) In summer avoid a sunburn prior to session.
- Have your hair cut at least one week prior to Photo Session. This way hair can grow back if cut is too short. Use hair spray to keep hair in place.
- Select an outfit that represents the impression you want. Avoid large busy patterns or jewelry that would draw attention away from your face.